This ride is design for those looking for a day out of the congestion of Georgetown.
Soak the morning air while we ride along the beautiful trails through “kampungs”, plantations, paddy fields and fishing village. Visiting the local communities and farmlands to witness village life and folks industries just on another side of Penang Island.
Only less then 10kms from the heart of Georgetown, life takes a quieter approach. An absence from a busy city life – Charming Balik Pulau has its own unique characteristics – best discovered only with us on two wheels.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Penang Island|
||1/2 Day to 3/4 Day|
- We ll pick you up from your hotel..
- Half an hour drive across the island to Balik Pulau.
- After a quick introduction and safety briefing, we ll start our wheels rolling.
- Enjoying ride along mangrove swamp, farm lands, paddy fields, water ways. We shall visit small folks industries and fishing village.
- Expect to return to Georgetown between 4:00pm to 6:00pm.
What To Bring
- Comfortable Clothing & Shoes, Sunglasses and Sunblock.
- Easy – anyone who has ridden a bike can fit this ride.
- Distance – 20 to 30kms
- REAL BACK ROAD RIDE THROUGH VILLAGES AND FARMS PATHS. A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ROUTE AWAY FROM TOURIST AROUND THIS ISLAND.
- TOP QUALITY 27 SPEED BIKES WITH HELMETS ARE PROVIDED.
- FRIENDLY ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE.
- LOCAL LUNCH, SNACKS AND WATER ARE PROVIDED.